Friday, April 16, 2010

UPDATE

I have some belated, but exciting news to share. I have been accepted as the new Catonsville Dogs Examiner for Examiner.com. This is another great forum to share my passion with the hundreds of thousands of people who are perusing Examiner.com's content on a daily basis. Articles will include information of general interest as well as local to the Catonsville - Baltimore area. I will also be covering a wider variety of topics including news, health tips, advice, events and more.

Please consider subscribing to my articles so you can stay in the loop; simply click on the subscribe link at the end of this email and you'll be notified whenever I publish a new article. The service is absolutely free. Thanks for taking time to check out new gig as well as this blog.

Click here to subscribe to my Examiner articles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment here: